Please read our terms and conditions carefully and it lists all information related to the tours
General Terms And Conditions:
- If requested to produce ID, guests must be able to prove age over 18 years for consumption of alcohol.
- All wineries advertised on tour packages are based on the assumption of availability.
- In the event of a winery(s) being fully booked for tastings or lunch, we will substitute it for another location at no extra cost.
- Wineries may refuse access in the event that passengers are unable to present evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status. No refunds will be issued in such instances.
- We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary in the event that a winery is booked. Clients will be notified of itinerary changes. Extra charges do not apply for changes to the itinerary.
- Ami Tours reserves the right to outsource transport when it is unable because of bus availability within our fleet. This will not result in an increase in the agreed price provided unless the vehicle type varies and is specifically requested by the client.
- Responsible eating and drinking on board our tour vehicles are allowed.
- Guests are recommended to be on their best behavior when visiting wineries. Ami Tours maintains close relationships with its winery partners and other tour operators, any misbehavior complaints which harm the reputation of Ami Tours may result in guests being suspended from future tour bookings.
- Fines attracted for failing to wear seatbelts must be paid for by guests.
- Gift Vouchers never expire. Kindly let us know when you wish to redeem your gift voucher
Pick-up & Tour Conduct Conditions
- Pick-Up and drop-off locations must be confirmed a minimum of a week prior to the booking date.
- Guests must be at the pickup point of choice at the time agreed between guests and Ami Tours. Late arrivals by passengers can result in delays in attending to the booking and the risk of bookings being canceled by the wineries for no-shows.
- No refunds apply for any delays caused by the lateness of guests. The wineries also reserve the right to refuse us if we are late, as they will need to attend to other on-time bookings. No-shows will not be refunded.
- It is the responsibility of guests to inform winery(s) of late arrivals.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles or inside wineries (including the use of e-cigarettes/vapes)
- No BYO food or drink is allowed in the wineries. Wineries do not have a BYO license therefore you may not bring your own alcohol for consumption. Individuals are responsible for any damage inflicted on our vehicles or at wineries
- Ami Tours or the wineries will not accept obnoxious intoxicated behavior that may disrupt their flow of services.
- No refunds will be given to customers in the event the tour is stopped as a result of severe customer misconduct.
Pricing & Payment
- All prices are in Australian Dollar currency (AUD) and are inclusive of goods and services tax (GST).
- A $350 deposit is required to secure a booking date. Our tour dates are high in demand, a tour is only confirmed once payment is made with proof of payment provided.
- Full payment must be made to secure a Private Tour booking a minimum of 1 week prior to the tour date. This is to ensure that there is sufficient time to make bookings and pre-payments with the wineries.
- We accept Paypal payments on our website.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express payments.
- We accept Electronic Fund Transfer Payments (EFT).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Deposits are non refundable after 24 hours of a deposit being placed.
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing (email) for us to process a refund.
- Cancellations made 12 hours after payment are subject to a 5% fee of the total booking fee.
- A 50% refund is issued to any bookings canceled after 12 hours of payment but 7 days before the booking date.
- No refund is issued for any bookings canceled within 7 days of the confirmed booking date. Please note that our tours are very high in demand and limited spots are available for our bookings. Cancellations result in high administration and vehicle costs on our end as the tour agency and the wineries who make necessary reservations, not to mention the other clients who registered for interest for that specific date and time allocation that we are unable to cater for. Exceptions apply to this condition, we will try our best to issue a full refund wherever possible.
- Refunds are usually instant via OSKO pay but can take 3-5 business depending on your bank account.
- Dates can’t be swapped. A $150 rebooking fee will be applied for any private tours that need to change dates, this is to cover the administration costs involved and any cancellation fees that may be charged to us by wineries.
- Reduced numbers in group bookings will not be refunded unless advised 2 weeks prior to the tour date.
- Reduction in numbers may attract a bus surcharge fee if the vehicle allocated is not suited to requirements, our buses are allocated based on the initial passenger numbers provided by clients, and a significant drop in numbers may attract a bus fee of $100 up to $400.
- Guests must be at the pickup point of choice at the time agreed between guests and Ami Tours. Late arrivals by passengers can result in delays in attending to the booking and the risk of bookings being canceled by the wineries for no-shows. No refunds apply for any delays caused by the lateness of guests. The wineries also reserve the right to refuse us if we are late, as they will need to attend to other on-time bookings. No-shows will not be refunded.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to call wineries and advise of any late arrivals to a booking. The drivers cannot take phone calls on the guests.
- A full-day tour is 8 hours from pickup time example – pick up guests at 10 am, and drop off guests at 6 pm. A 30-minute grace period is allowed before overtime charges apply.
- Overtime charges begin after 8.5 hours from tour pickup time and are charged at $25 for every 15 minutes. ($100 per extra hour)
- Overtime charges are to cover the costs involved for the driver’s overtime pay, administration costs, and additional vehicle usage costs.
- Guests are recommended to use toilets at wineries whenever possible to avoid unnecessary toilet stops which may disrupt the tour duration.
- Additional unplanned stops (McDonalds, smoke breaks, bottle shop stops) are only allowed at the discretion of the driver. The driver may refuse these requests if the tour is running late or if it causes an inconvenience.
Cleanliness & Damage Policy
- Tour vehicles that are left in an unclean state at the end of the tour may attract cleaning fees, this will depend on the severity of the mess left behind and can range from $60 up to $1000.
- Guests are recommended not to eat and drink on board the tour vehicles or do so responsibly to avoid any spills.
- High penalties apply for vehicles that have been smoked in (no lower than $500 as the bus will need to undergo ozone treatment and full detailing)
- Guests are liable for any damage caused to tour vehicles. An additional $500 charge on top of repair costs applies for administration and transport costs in the event of a tour vehicle requiring cosmetic repairs.
- If you have any employment inquiries or complaints, please contact Ami – email@example.com
- For bookings, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll have you in touch with our booking team.
- For any website issues/support – get in touch with our support team on email@example.com